Choose The Type Of Ceremony You Prefer
- Civil- A civil ceremony is a ceremony that does not include any religious aspects.
- Religious- A religious ceremony can be traditional, depending on your faith, or include just a few aspects from your religion. Whether you are observant or non- observant, a religious ceremony is still an option.
- Spiritual- A spiritual ceremony does not subscribe to one specific religion, but rather incorporates elements from several religions that are more spiritual and less conforming.
- Renewal of Vows - A renewal of vows ceremony is a beautiful way for couples to rededicate themselves to one another.
- Interfaith - An interfaith ceremony blends traditions, cultures, or religious aspects to make everyone feel celebrated and included.
- Ceremonies On Demand/Elopement - Just the two of you or with a handful of family and close friends that you will want to share your special day with. Same day available.